The Alberta Team

  • Marilyn & Charlie - Grand Prairie - Marilyn is the Team Leader
  • Arlene & Bill - Grande Prairie - Swan River R.C.
  • Sheila - Whitecourt R.C.
  • Gwen - Whitecourt R.C.
  • Arlaine - Spruce Grove R.C.
  • Ted - Camrose R.C. (me)

2008/01/07

Ready to Go...

Well - I've been to the Travel Health Clinic and got all my shots and pills. My wife has packed every kind of medicine, lotion, and sunscreen she can think off..... I'm mostly packed, and re-packed. Everyone is asking if I am excited, but "In shock" is probably a closer term.

I have been trying to listen to some Brazilian Portuguese Language tapes, but languages are not my forte. My goal is to be able to say hello, goodby, thankyou, and "One Rum and Coke Please"......

I am looking forward to finally meeting the Team Wednesday, and then our hosts on Thursday!

I'm not sure how accessible internet will be during our visit, so I am not sure how often I will be able to post to this blog, but I will try to keep it up to date - or at least catch up once we are back.

Chow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an awesome trip! Have fun at the airport tomorrow :P
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

God speed Ted.

Jim

Paulo Menezes said...

Hi, Ted. I like your blogspot. Is amazing.
Your new friend.
Paulo Menezes, from Aracaju-SE-Brasil